Bodybuilding Competition Checklist

Bodybuilding Competition Checklist What makes a successful bodybuilding competition prep….   The decision to take your body to a level of extreme conditioning while holding as much muscle as possible is not for the faint-hearted.   For anyone that has got properly shredded, I have a large amount of respect for. It takes a serious Read More …

Biggest Pitfalls of Success

si Biggest Pitfalls of Success Biggest pitfall when looking for success is worrying about the opinion of others while pursuing your goals. 80% of people don’t care you have problems and the other 20% are glad you have them. This is a bold statement but I want you to take into account that complaining about Read More …